Thursday, July 14, 2005

Cable musings...


We get silver tier digital television, and last night there was nothing better on than old "Seinfeld" reruns. I sat there convulsed with laughter, watching "Seinfeld" and "King of Queens." The movie package is what I prefer to watch, thus squeezing max payback out of the cable bill, and of course high-speed internet is always great, so I shouldn't complain. But lately I have seen the movies I wanted to see, and they just keep rotating around.

O.K...you're thinking I should be reading all those books I have piled up, but why is it that summer encourages sloth? I am reading. Slowly. One eBook and one hard cover. Next week, "Harry Potter 6" is coming, and I want to leave reading space for that. That's my excuse. I need to watch "Blind Date" and leave reading space for Harry.

No comments:

Post a Comment