Tuesday, June 09, 2026

Coloring...

  

Coloring now with many pencils. I just do not want markers. My favs after trying a LOT of pencils are Polychromos, LYRA, Goldfabers, and even my Staedtler Design Journeys. Prismacolor, few Irojitan as well. The Tombow Recycled are really nice too. For the best budget pencils ever, it is the Faber-Castell red Classic.  Not really impressed with the Cezanne or the Marco Renior I bought but I got a lot of colors.  I bought a few white pencils to try including a few expensive brands. Still the best white - Prismacolor.  But Derwent Drawing white is really nice. OH - the Derwent Chromaflow pencils are excellent and the colors are vibrant.  When I want flowers to really have some pizzazz, I reach for my Chromaflows.  

 Here is a link to probably the best artist site I have found, and within which your coloered pencil fever will find sustenance. 

Fueled by Clouds and Coffee  featuring Urban Sketching, and illustrated with Seattle neighborhoods including the area where I enjjoyed such good baked goods and coffee at Cloud City Coffee, in Maple Leaf, Seattle. Happy times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment