Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Apple Mini

First let me thank Apple for giving me something to write about, and then on to my opinion. :)

I predict that the new "Apple Mini", cute as it is, will be the same non-hit the Apple Cube and Newton were. Without the Apple display going for it, well.....really. The old iMac on a stick wouldn't be your display, and the new iMac cannot be and my eMac wouldn't be, so you either buy an Apple display costing 1200 or more or use another monitor you have around..?!?! Well, I would guess they are going after the Win users who love their iPods...and don't mind the jarring uncool look of their old Gateway keyboard and mouse connected to the sleek little Apple CPU...and plug it all into an old ViewSonic...hahhahhaha.

Just my take on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment