Friday, April 22, 2005

Marble Mouse

I never followed up on the purchase of the Kensington Orbit Trackball mouse? Well, it was not so good. I had to clean it every day from the time I plugged it in the USB port. So, I packed it up and sent it back to AMAZON within the 30 days allowed, and got credited. Then, thinking of ordering another model of Kensington, I happened to see the rather ugly Logitech Marble Mouse at Staples. Now this does not match the eMac in the least, and is in fact one odd looking gizmo. However, it is excellent. It is an optical trackball, unihand so to speak, a leftie can use it without any problem. It is fast, responsive, easy on the hands and also the least expensive trackball in the serious trackball market. For a penny under $20 you can save your wrists from repetitive stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment