Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Harry Potter wraps up...

Suffering sleep deprivation, I stagger to the computer even two days later to put forth an apology for my previous post. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows was a wonderful end to a wonderful run. Very few authors sustain the quality of writing that J.K.Rowling has sustained all through the series. I am thinking about rereading them all now that the story is complete. No spoilers here - I'll just say that the story is complete. I laughed, I cried doesn't do it justice. For those teens who have read it - I hope you reread the series later in life as well because there is so much there that living will make manifest.

Since I am constrained from giving any examples and spoiling the pleasure of my friends who haven't finished yet, I can only say carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment