Monday, April 19, 2004

Several of my earlier archived blog entries have typos in them. I have been compulsive enough to go back and edit the mistakes out of the old posts. It is amazing to see how much blogging I have done in such a short time. Only nine months. Lately I have read more blogs I come across while searching for information of one kind and another. There are a number of worthwhile blogs being kept up on Mac subjects, techie things in general and on practically every other subject. More and more search results lead to a blog, and somehow this movement seems to reflect the earlier days of a more personal and intelligent internet world. Yes, there are lots of vacuous "journals" also, but the lasting blogs will be the ones with some content which as been motivated by thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment