Sunday, August 22, 2004

With regret...

Mariner just went into the trash. I cannot really fund the purchase of a word processor when I already have licensed Nisus Writer Express and Appleworks, yet my need for word processing is minimal. I write whatever letters I need and I produce a yearly Christmas letter (yup - I do that and I don't care what anyone thinks...hahahha). Sad though, what a nice program Mariner Write is.

Spent some time tweaking Opera for Mac last night and today. Very nice, not withstanding the Opera UI is still too much landscape on the page. Too many toolbars, people! But the preferences and the printing choices (disappointingly less in the Mac interface) make Opera a must have. The beauty of the UI in its "Opera Standard" choice is better than the OS X look available in the list now.



No comments:

Post a Comment